- In order to get registered at tradingrooms.com, the Client shall provide certain identifying details,
including, inter alia, to prevent Money Laundering.
- The Client shall provide true, accurate and updated information on his identity and shall not
misrepresent himself to be another individual or legal entity. Any changes in the Client's identifying
details shall be notified to the Company immediately and in any case no later than the 7th day from the
date of such changes.
- The Client's details that are provided and/or will be provided by the Client during his/her activity at tradingrooms.com may be used by the Company for sending the Company's advertising content to the Client, unless the Client removes the mark approving the Company to do so. Such removal can be done when (i) opening an account or (ii) when receiving such advertising content or (iii) by logging in and going to My Account > Personal Details. The Client may also send to the Company, at any time, an e-mail to email@example.com asking the Company to cease from sending such advertising content. The aforesaid mark removal and/or e-mail receipt by the Company will oblige the Company to cease sending advertisement content to the Client within seven business days.
- The Client's details that are provided and/or will be provided by the Client during his/her activity on the site may be disclosed by the Company to official authorities. The Company will make such disclosure only if required to be disclosed by the Company by applicable law, regulation or court order and to the minimum required extent.
- Non-confidential information on the Client may be used by the Company in any advertising materials.
- As a precondition for performing online transactions, the Client may be asked to provide certain
identifying documents and any other documents required by the Company. If such documents are not
provided, the Company can, at its sole discretion, freeze the Client's Account for any period of time as
well as to permanently close the Account. Without prejudice to the above, the Company may, at its sole
discretion, refuse to open an Account for any person or entity and for any reason, or for no reason.
- In case a person gets registered at tradingrooms.com on behalf of a corporation or other business
entity, such registration shall be considered as a representation by such person, and such person is
authorized to bind the corporation or other business entity.
- The Company shall not divulge any private information of its Clients and former Clients unless the
Client approved in writing such disclosure or unless such disclosure is required under applicable law or
is required in order to verify Client's identity. The Client’s information is passed only to employees
of the Company dealing with Client's Accounts. All such information shall be stored on electronic and
physical storage media according to applicable law.
- Client confirms and agrees that all or part of the information concerning Client's Account and
Transactions will be stored by the Company and may be used by the Company in case of dispute between
Client and the Company.
- At its sole discretion, the Company may, but is not obliged, to review and inspect any information
provided by the Client, for any purpose. It is manifestly stated, and by its signature hereunder Client
also agrees, that the Company holds neither commitment nor responsibility to Client due to any aforesaid
review or inspection of information.
- The Company will take measures to implement advanced data protection procedures and to update them from
time to time for purpose of safeguarding Client's private information and Accounts.
- Upon registration to tradingrooms.com, Client will be asked to choose a username and password to be used
by Client on each future login and for the performance of Transactions and use of the Company's
Services. In order to protect Clients' privacy and operation with tradingrooms.com, sharing registration
details (including without limitation, username and password) by Client with other persons or business
entities is strictly prohibited. The Company shall not be held responsible for any damage or loss caused
to Client due to improper use (including prohibited and unprotected use) or storage of such username and
password, including any such use made by a third party, and whether or not known to or authorized by
- Any use of tradingrooms.com with the Client's username and password is Client's sole responsibility. The
Company shall not be held responsible for any such use, including for validation that Client is actually
operating in his/her Account.
- Client is obliged to forthwith notify the Company's client service of any suspicion for unauthorized use
of the Account.
- The Company do not store or collect any Credit Card data.
- Definition: A cookie is a small amount of data that often includes a unique identifier that is sent to
your computer or mobile phone (referred to here as a “device” browser from a website's computer and is
stored on your device's hard drive for tracking site usage. A website may send its own cookie to your
browser if your browser's preferences allow it, but, to protect your privacy, your browser only permits
a website to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other
websites. Many websites do this whenever a user visits their website in order to track online traffic
flows. A Client may choose to configure their browser to reject cookies by modifying their browser
settings or preferences.
- Our cookies policy: During the course of any visit to tradingrooms.com website, the pages viewed, along
with a cookie are downloaded to the Clients device. Cookies stored may determine the path the Client
took on our site and used to anonymously identify repeat users of the website and what pages were most
popular for Clients. However, the Company protects the Client’s privacy by not storing the Client’s
names, personal details, emails, etc. Using cookies is an industry standard and is currently used by
most major Websites. Stored cookies allow tradingrooms.com’s website to be more user-friendly and
efficient for Clients by allowing the Company to learn what information is more valued by Clients versus